* In directing the effort and resources according to the dynamic priorities, determined by a preliminary survey and risk analysis.
* Providing solutions that are “tailor made” for the weak-points, which are localized in a comprehensive security survey and are being answered for the specific needs of each client.
* In the right dosage and in a rational combination of the security components: Information, Technical Methods, Human Resources, Procedures for Routine and Emergency Situations, Supervision and Control.
* In a security system that is being integrated into the daily activities of the sacred object, without interrupting one’s daily routine.
* In a cost- effective and efficient security system and solutions.
* In a dynamic security system that is adjusted to condition changes, risks and client policy